|Tinkerers Unite! How Parents Enable Kids' Creativity|
Parents encourage creativity in kids by helping them tinker. But kids, as they get older, spend more time with videogames, cell phones and computers and less time tinkering. Now, a growing number of like-minded parents are fighting back by encouraging unstructured, hands-on creativity.
The Wall Street Journal, 5/24/2012
- Tot Therapy: Psychiatrists Join Up With Pediatricians
- Revlon Removes Toxic Ingredients From Beauty Products Following Petition By Environmental Working Group
- How to avoid products with toxic bisphenol-s
- Message to Self: In 2015, Stop Texting While Walking
- Meet the Alzheimer’s Patient Who Helped Julianne Moore Get Nominated for an Oscar